This law refers to an area of law that deals with Federal and State tax law.
In addition to being an attorney, James M. Sears has a masters in taxation from Boston University and has over two decades of experience with Federal and State income tax preparation for individual, business, and fiduciary returns. He also specializes in representation before the Internal Revenue Service and Department of Revenue to facilitate Offer and Compromises and payment agreements with the taxing authorities.
Get assistance with your tax matters:
- Federal and State Income tax preparation
- Individual income tax returns
- Corporate, Partnership, and other business returns
- Estate income tax and estate tax returns
- Fiduciary returns
- Gift tax returns
- Tax planning and strategy
- Representation before the taxing authorities